Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:38:56 +0100
From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, "WASC Forum" <websecurity@...appsec.org>,
	"webappsec @OWASP" <webappsec@...ts.owasp.org>
Subject: Landing Securls.com

http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/landing-securlscom

In the last couple of months the GNUCITIZEN group has been secretively
working on projects of various nature. We've jump started
blogsecurity.net, the only organization that deals with web blog
security exclusively, and we also introduced great improvements into
the GNUCITIZEN Gadgets Interface, which rocks as you can see from its
project page here (http://www.gnucitizen.org/projects/gadgets). Let's
not forget about AttackAPIv3
(http://www.gnucitizen.org/projects/attackapi), which will be
available for download as soon as we fix the documentation, and Hakiri
(http://www.hakiri.com), which will make its way through as the first
hacker lifestyle portal very soon. Today we are announcing a new
project called SECURLS (http://www.securls.com) and we hope that you
will find it as interesting and useful as we do.

SECURLS is a place where you can get the latest headlines from the
security industry social networks. The website will allow you to
glance through the most important bits and pieces without the hustle
to manage and organize the vast streams of information yourself. At
the moment the website is relatively small, however further
improvements are planned to be launched very soon, so please stay
tuned. So far, you can get the latest entries from a list of websites
we believe cover large enough user base. Of course we are open for any
suggestions that you may have in mind. In the upcoming months, we are
going to integrate context sensitive system which will allow you to
filter the information that is most relevant to you. Among the planned
improvements we have things such as the Google Hacking Database and
XSSED.com integration, video casts, tutorials, presentations, etc. We
are also going to improve the current feeds and launch SECURL version
for mobiles.

It is important to understand that SECURLS is not the traditional link
directory most sites provide anyway. Behind the scenes we work with
the latest Mashup technology to integrate information sources, perform
contextual searches, filter relevant information and in general
provide the best quality of service available today. We are proud of
what we've got so far.

SECURLS IS NOT A SPLOG. THE SITE RANKING WONT BENEFIT FROM THE
GATHERED/COLLECTED CONTENT.

So, this is it. If you find it interesting, please drop us an email.

--
pdp (architect) | petko d. petkov
http://www.gnucitizen.org