Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:46:05 +0100
From: Dann Thomas <dann@....uk.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject:  8th Annual System Administrator Day 2007

I am sure that there are many System Administrators here.
As we are all concerned (hopefully) with security.

This is just a heads up about Sys Admin Day 2007
Please let as many people know about it as you can.

The official site is www.sysadminday.com
The official UK site is www.sysadminday.org.uk

We hope that this year is the best ever!

--
Dann Thomas
CBM - Making IT work for your business

TEL: 08700 110 854
DDI: 08704 781 419
FAX; 08704 900 997

www.cbm.uk.com
www.gopontypridd.com
www.ferrgle.co.uk

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of CBM unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way. Please notify the sender immediately of this error.

Mae'r e-bost hwn (ac unrhyw atodiadau) yn gyfrinachol a gall gynnwys barn bersonol nad yw'n farn CBM oni bai fod hynny wedi ei ddatgan yn benodol Os ydych chi wedi ei dderbyn trwy gamgymeriad, dilewch o'ch system, peidiwch a defnyddio, copio na datgelu'r wybodaeth mewn unrhyw fodd. Hysbyswch y sawl a'i anfonodd am y camgymeriad hwn ar unwaith os gwelwch yn dda.

v3sw7HUhw6ln6+9ck4u6+8AMw4DTm4l6+8Di2e0t2BRMb9HOTen3g5RP