Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 03:48:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@....org>
To: Dave Hull <ireadit@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: EXPLOITS FOR SALE (AUCTION SITE)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007, Dave Hull wrote:

> On 7/8/07, ascii <ascii@...amail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I believe that's more noble than selling them to the highest bidder,
> > but I understand some people have to put food on their families.

I prefer to put food *around* my families,
and let them apply the food themselves. --)

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"The real point is that you cannot harbor malice toward others and then
cry foul when someone displays intolerance against you. Prejudice
tolerated is intolerance encouraged. Rise up in righteousness when you
witness the words and deeds of hate, but only if you are willing to rise
up against them all, including your own. Otherwise suffer the slings and
arrows of disrespect silently."

Harvey Fierstein is an actor and playwright.