Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:15:57 -0400
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <andre@...rations.net>,<lmh@...o-pull.com>,<dave@...atasec.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, fuzzing@...testar.linuxbox.org,
	dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com
Subject: Re: [fuzzing] The truth

But what does Dr. Neal Krawetz have to say? I will not draw any
conclusions until he has the time to analyze the writing samples.
As Neal has taught us, the students of Full Disclosure, there is no
validation required for online impersonation [1]. How do we know
you are not impersonating this David Maynor character?

More importantly, and of equal relevance to this list (these
lists?), how can we be sure you aren't n3td3v? Or GOBBLES? Or both?

[1] http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/441

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:36:49 -0400 David Maynor
<dave@...atasec.com> wrote:
>http://erratasec.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-am-not-lmh.html

Click for free info on getting an MBA and make $200K/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dDMuaA9DlFrXR40LjjGs7d8fkCvBa3ypawS7AlnYdsQkaT2/