Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:40:53 -0400
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>, <codeshepherd@...il.com>,
	<websecurity@...appsec.org>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	<simon@...soft.com>
Subject: Re: Am I missing anything ?

No, I forgot. I now remember, thank you. As long as we agree that
you were wrong, I was right, and you are an ignorant jackass who
may or may not have had sexual relations with the Oreo named KF, I
see no need for this thread to continue.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:38:45 -0400 Simon Smith <simon@...soft.com>
wrote:
>You are right with respect to your RFI comment... But as far as me
>learning
>anything, don't count on it. I am after all an ignorant jackass
>remember?
>

>On 7/23/07 6:32 PM, "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> But I am right, am I not? Just pointing out what everyone else
>was
>> thinking already :)
>>
>> Anyway, if you are implying I am immature because of my ad
>homonym,
>> please refer to the following:
>>
>> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2007-
>> 01/0380.html
>>
>> You should have learned from KF by now the infosec mantra 'live
>by
>> the niggerdong, die by the niggerdong'

>> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:17:53 -0400 Simon Smith
><simon@...soft.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Kid, your posts continue to clearly demonstrate your
>immaturity.
>>>
>>> http://www.security-express.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2007-
>>> 07/0404.html
>>> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2007-