Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:02:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: jason@...lerinterviews.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Signal to Noise Ratio

  It seems to me the average SNR here could be greatly improved with any
one of several commonly available "community-based" filtering
mechanisms.  Digg and Slashdot are both examples of what I'm suggesting.

  Now, before you break out the pitchforks and torches, I'm not suggesting
any changes to the raw, unfiltered mailing list itself.  But it would be
nice to see the more relevant material mirrored in such a fashion, with
most of the "fluff," or wrestle-mania, if you will, removed or at least
ranked in such a manner that readers can easily skip having to wade
through it.

  Anyway, just a thought.  Not that I don't appreciate the wide variety of
personalities and cultures represented here, but at times it would be
nice to be able to skim past the noise and just read about actual
security issues and vulnerabilities...  By any chance, has someone done
this already and I just missed the link?  ;)