Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:14:00 -0700
From: "Derek Buelna" <derekb@...ex.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Signal to Noise Ratio

There is quite a bit of noise. Focus on security. Whenever someone says
anything, someone else has to say something and it goes on. And I'm not
talking about security stuff.

I'm sure someone will follow up this email and call me a dick or something.

Damn list is nearly a DOS. Whatever I'll weed through all the remarks from
guys with hardons or other guys that are just pissed off at the world. Lol a
closed list has its benefits.

-Derek