Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 04:17:32 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: joe jobs on FD and OpenBSD

So, after they acted out and the goons took over, I eventually had to
physically "disable" Rocky (gobbles and possey)) at defcon. For some
reason he decided to attempt an agressive physical act which was somewhat
homosexual, on me. Bad call by him, I'd think.

After disabling him with a.. gentle touch, I added a smack to the back of
his head as a parting gift.

Rocky and his kiddie friends wanted to feel good about themselves by
emailing under a fake name. We have to understand, they never learned how
to vent frustrations in a constructive fashion.

All messages sent to this list other than about TRsec were not sent by me.
It's a joe job.

One should not respond to a joe job, but apologizing is a must whether it
is you or not.

If I had a problem with Theo, he would have heard me by now. I am somewhat
loud. In fact, he heard me in the past. I appreciate all his work.

Only messages from ge@...uxbox.org are from me. I don't know who
gadievron@...oo.com is.

Theo, beer is on me at the camp beginning tomorrow whenever you like.

They likely picked on OpenBSD because I mentioned at my Estonia
information warfare talk at defcon how an OpenBSD firewall system is the
only one which survived without any issues through-out the entire Estonian
"Internet war".

So, I'm out for another week of partying at CCC, defcon is over.

Peace,

 	Gadi.