Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:26:59 -0500
From: Paul Schmehl <pauls@...allas.edu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: intrusion kit

--On August 6, 2007 12:16:37 AM -0700 Morning Wood
<se_cur_ity@...mail.com> wrote:

>>    What I'm looking for is an "intrusion kit", a ZIP file that contains
>> common tools like: vnc, nmap, pwdump, ssh client, etc. That have all
>> dependencies in the zip file, so I could do:
>>
>> unzip kit.zip
>> cd nmap
>> nmap -sS localhost
>> cd ..
>> cd vnc
>> run-vnc-server
>>

> i guess your so talented in breaking into boxen that you cant simply
> make your own SFX to do what you want.
>
> btw: i seriously doubt anyone will help you ( or you buy the ebay
> offered  one LOL...
>  have fun getting yourelf pwnt )

It's easier than that.  Just put up an unpatched box on the internet.
You'll get your kit straightaway, pre-configured.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/

Content of type "application/pkcs7-signature" skipped