Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:55:04 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: London DEFCON Group meet - DC4420 - this
	wednesday, 22nd August

Wednesday  22nd August, 2007 starting at 19:30
-room private till 21:30 then we might pop out to a certain local
again... :-)

Location: Charing Cross Sports Club, Charing Cross Hospital
Tube: Hammersmith or Barons Court
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.4857&lon=-0.2194&scale=5000&icon=x

Talks Planned:

- "Honeymoon Hacking" - Pagvac
- Merlin will be starting a hardware project. (DC15 badge inspiration hoy!)
- 10min talk : Dominic Bluetooth Update (as yet another company bans
Dominic from playing with their kit? :P

All welcome & bring a friend.

Sidenote:

I'm hoping that one of our younger members will give a roundup of his
first-timer experiences at DEFCON Vegas: "Hacking DEFCON 15", in which
our hero quickly comes to terms with games such as Spot The Fed (or at
least the important part of it, getting some shwag off them :) and
Caezar's Challenge / Ninja party invite hacking whilst eating your first
ever Fatburger...

Also, head up for September, which will have the superb RDS talk finally :)

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...