Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:16:07 -0400
From: "Jay" <jay.tomas@...osecguru.com>
To: <fakereports@...oo.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Fake claim by Vaibhav Pandey regarding
	Googleacknowledging a vulnerability

I'm  not saying that Pandey found or didnt find an orkut issue.

However, Google Online Pvt Ltd is a subsidary of Google Inc.

Also if  you do a little searching around you can find 'a' Tanushree Baruah that supposedly is part of the orkut Operations Team.

I dont know what your motivation for going on a rant about how unskilled others are, but hopefully it makes you feel good.

A better contribution to the list might be finding your own bug or vulnerability and publishing it to FD vs. hiding behind an anonymous email spouting off about nothing of value.

Jay