Date: Fri,  7 Sep 2007 21:40:41 +0200 (CEST)
FROM: info@...k.lu
TO: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: hack.lu 2007 18-20 October, Luxembourg

Dear Information Security Freaks,

This is to announce that the line-up of the speakers and their subjects
is finally up in a draft version on hack.lu 2007 (http://www.hack.lu/).

Have a look and register as space is limited and prices go up progressively.

We managed again to have speakers from all over the world
coming to Luxembourg, the small country in Europe. There is a large
diversity of interesting topics covered during the three days of this
intimate security conference.

This year we will also have a Capture The Flag contest organized by the
Kenshoto group running from the beginning of the conference.  If you
want to test your skills, it's now or never.

There is also a Hack/Barcamp on the first day where we can have
a participatory workshop-event in an open atmosphere with no
limits or boundaries on the information security aspects.

We really hope to see you there.

Your hack.lu team