Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:59:09 +0530
From: "Lamer Buster" <lamerbuster@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Will the real daddy of Aditya stand up? and spank
	the kidddo's ass

wow! I am going to love Aditya after sometime for his shameless nature
and being even more adamant than some of the FD trolls.

Aditya - we can understand your feeling that you are completely lost
and looking for your daddy over internet. Guess what we have a
surprise for you! Dr Neal's recent research is going to prove that
n3td3v is your daddy.

bty what the fuck is reverse Engineering layout?