Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:04:22 -0400
From: <full-disclosure@...hmail.com>
To: <valdis.kletnieks@...edu>,<nytrokiss@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, thierry.zoller@...ns.com
Subject: Re:
	n.runs AG puts §202 law to the test - Tools back online

LOL I JUST WANT THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT TO STEP UP AND TREAT
WHITEHATS LIKE THEY TREATED JEWS HISTORICALLY!!!  REMEMBER THE
WORLD WAR TWO?

I LOVE GERMANY

--
Click here to save time and money by tracking employee attendance and time.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dKTar0LtPstKcLyR0OB0c02xshNs9kQ7Eze6hvAJqIhpYsI/