Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:59:27 +0000
From: gjgowey@....blackberry.net
To: nick@...us-l.demon.co.uk, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Testing DidTheyReadIt.com

Not to mention that this service simply will not work with some destination addresses that check if the sending MTA is authorized to send on behalf of the sending addresses domain.  This list is a perfect example.  I found out somewhat accidentally that this list uses spa when some asshat spammer tried bombing it with my email address.

One little problem for the asshat: this list uses spa and so does blackberry.net therefore the way I found out was when the list sent me (correctly) rejected email messages saying that blackberry.net does not authorize <some server> to send using addresses bearing its domain name.  Oh well, sucks to be an asshat spammer.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.