Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:23:24 -0500
From: phioust <phioust@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SSHatter 0.6

Who does a tool like this help?

I would hope that the professionals on this list would not rely on weak
password combinations for access into systems.
That leads me to believe that this will only help script kiddies and flood
my ssh logs with more root:root and mysql:mysql failed ssh attempts.

On top of that your idea is not original all you did was rip the sshbrute of
the great tal0n [1]

I would hope for now on that you do not flood the list with such script
kiddie tools and reserve them instead for the milw0rm crowd

[1] http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Tal0n

Content of type "text/html" skipped