Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:51:04 +0100
From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Remote Desktop Command Fixation Attacks

ok, I am not questioning whether it is needed or not... anyway,
instead of mailing a huge chunk of text again and clogging everyones
email account, I decided to post my thoughts on the blog where they
should be anyway, here is the link:

http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/clear

pdp (architect) | petko d. petkov
http://www.gnucitizen.org