Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:50:58 -0500
From: phioust <phioust@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: pdp architect, drraid, beastiality, and incest

While it may be immature to make fun of pdp architect and drraid about
incest and beastiality while its probably not true, I still wonder why they
would post info about vulnerabilities only to not release them. The only
thing i can think of is 'fame' and its obviously working against them.

"*pdp architect, drraid, beastiality, and incest"*

On 10/15/07, scott <redhowlingwolves@...lsouth.net> wrote:

> Why don't you grow up and go away!
>

> imul@...hmail.com wrote:
> > What do these things have in common?
> >
> > Well for one pdp and drraid share an extremme fetish for sick porn,
> > but also they love to post info on "future" ( read non-existant )
> > 0day/exploits that they have possession of. As noted in previous
> > research [1] drraid posted claims of ssh 0day [2] which were never
> > verified and no advisory has been made. Our email to Avert labs at
> > McAfee went unanswered. We still wonder why its employees are
> > holding 0day information from the public.
> >
> > We also wonder why pdp architect ( incest fetish lover ) makes
> > similar types of posts [3] about skype when he works for a
> > pentration testing company. We have also heard news that pdp is
> > using 0day xss bugs in incestboards.com to view the members only
> > board where he shares stories about love affaris between him, his
> > dog, and his grandfather.
> >
> > To pdp architect: incest isnt natural no matter how good it feels.
> > [4]
> >
> > ps: many lulz @ [5]
> >
> > [1] http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Sep/0705.html
> > [2] http://drraid.blogspot.com/2007/09/ssh-keep-it-secret.html