Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:20:11 +0200
From: jeroen <nowhereman@...nen.org>
To: Kelly Robinson <caliana1989@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: *****SPAM***** OMG - I just won the
	lottery!	For real!!11!

LOL

The 'postcodeloterij' is indeed a lottery in the netherlands, competely
legit and pretty wel known. Thousands of dutch people have won prizes...
however... the lottery only applies to dutch people. Freely translated
'postcodeloterij' means 'zipcode lottery', and it only uses dutch
zipcodes so for anyone in another country to be able to play in this
lottery they need a dutch postbox or an address in the netherlands and
even then, they don't mail ppl with this kind of nonsense ;-)

Grtz,
Jeroen

Content of type "text/html" skipped