Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:43:20 +0100
From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Did people power get rid of Gadi Evron from
	Full-Disclosure?

Did people power get rid of Gadi Evron from Full-Disclosure?

The security researcher and robot network expert from Israel hasn't been
seen on Full-Disclosure mailing list since the "What is a 0-day?" fallout
between the researcher and members of the security community, including me,
n3td3v.

Concerns are growing in the security community over Evron's health, after a
shocking exit from Full-Disclosure mailing list after mass arguments over
his comments cross posted between Full-Disclosure and the moderated Bugtraq
mailing list.

On the n3td3v stance, n3td3v did not want Bugtraq moderators to broadcast
his argument on the Securityfocus based mailing list, because it was deemed
by n3td3v to be lame and on the bigger picture, the argument wasn't mission
critical.

n3td3v sees Bugtraq's role to be only for mission critical discussion to
protect core infrastructure systems from cyber attacks where economic and
public saftey could be at risk in relation with corporate and national
security matters.

While Gadi Evron was right to leave Full-Disclosure while tensions between
security researchers calmed down, n3td3v is now offering Gadi Evron an olive
branch to return to Full-Disclosure on the basis he keeps the lame chatter
away from Bugtraq and focuses his career of mailing lists postings to be
restricted to Full-Disclosure, Funsec, Nanog and any other mailing list
accept Bugtraq.

Unless he is posting an advisory on behalf of someone else under the
SecuriTeam or BeyondSecurity brands, he has no place being on mission
critical list Bugtraq at SecurityFocus.

So Gadi Evron, no hard feelings, we don't hate you, we just wanted you not
to discuss what you discussed on Bugtraq relating to "defining 0-day".

At the time you may of thought it was a good idea but looking back you must
see now how lame it was, unless you have mental health issues.

I am your friend Gadi Evron, I respect your work as a robot network expert
and I want you to return to Full-Disclosure.

If you come back, I will offer you protection, protection to which I already
offer to *Valdis*.Kletnieks.

What I mean by protection is, if anyone says anything bad about you, I will
defend you, as long as you're not being uber lame like you were on Bugtraq
over the "defining 0-day" thread.

So Gadi Evron, if you want freeway to speak on Full-Disclosure with n3td3v
backing, I will make sure you get full protection from the trolls... its
upto you.

You can come back to Full-Disclosure and continue being attacked, or you can
have my backing and your life will be a whole lot eaiser.

If you return to Bugtraq with more uber lameness, then the deal will be cut
short, and Full-Disclosure regulars will swallow you up whole.

Remember Gadi Evron, power comes at a price and the price is you keep off
Bugtraq or expect more public criticism by me, and no protection from me
when others decide to criticize you,

And don't under estimate the damage done to your self reputation already
over matters, so I suggest you take this olive branch and return to
Full-Disclosure discussing elite matters regarding cyber security and
keeping off Bugtraq is a must see.

To be in a position of power on the mailing lists requires the backing of
n3td3v, and if you agree then you'll have full power backing by me to
continue your cyber politcal agenda on the mailing lists, without n3td3v
criticism.

Thank you,

n3td3v

Content of type "text/html" skipped