Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:36:58 -0500
From: phioust <phioust@...il.com>
To: "ad@...poverflow.com" <ad@...poverflow.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: THE FIRESALE IS COMING!!

These kind of messages are not warranted. Obviously someone did not see die
hard 4, but they probably should since movies like those keep their jobs
around.  You should not threaten me or n3td3v will write another article
about it and no one likes when n3td3v posts do they?

On 10/20/07, ad@...poverflow.com <ad@...poverflow.com> wrote:

>  Could you die and get outside a list which do not belong to you asshole.
> LOOK & STFU OK PLZ , THANKS.
> DONT REPLY YOU ARE FILTERED MOTHERFUCKER
>
> phioust wrote:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/19/cyber.threats/index.html
>
> "Our water and sewer systems, electricity grids, financial markets,
> payroll systems, air and ground traffic control systems ... are all
> electronically controlled, electronically dependent, and subject to
> sophisticated attacks by both state-sponsored and freelance terrorists," he
> said.
>
> FREELANCE TERRORISTS
>
> !!!!! THE ANIMAL LOVING PDP ARCHITECT IS A TERRORIST !!!!!!
>
> !!! MORNING WOOD IS *NOT* A TERRORIST HE IS A "script kiddie" (online)
> adulter !!!

Content of type "text/html" skipped