Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:40:04 -0400
From: <full-disclosure@....hush.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Fwd: I want to be with you

This interesting spam made it through my spam filters at my
internet relay mail provider hushmail.com - perhaps this is some
0day attack that the community has not seen yet?

- -JP<forgot my gmail password>

- ----- Forwarded message from roselinkan@...mail.com.br -----
Dearest One,
I am Miss Roseline Kanja the only Daughter of late Mr.Felix Kanja.
My
father
was a reputable business man who operated in the capital of
Liberia. I
am
in Dakar Senegal now due to the urgent transfer. It is sad to say
that
My
father passed away mysteriously during the war in my country on
12th.Febuary
2003.My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and since then my
father
took me so special.
Before his death on Febuary 12 2003, I accompanied him to the
hospital
and
he told me that he has the sum of Three million,Two hundred thousand
United
State Dollar(USD$3.200,000)
in a bank here in Senegal. He also told me that he deposited the
money
with
my
 name as the next of kin.
I really don't know what to do now. I need an account oversea were
I can
transfer this funds and after the transaction i will come and live
with
you. I will give you 15% as compensation if you help me.
The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life and i
wished
invest under your care.I am in a sincere desire of your humble
assistant.in
this regards. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible.Send
your reply in rosekan400@...oo.com
Miss Roseline Kanja.