Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:04:13 -0400
From: "Aaron Katz" <atkatz@...il.com>
To: stuart@...erdelix.net
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: spammer wades into US Presidential race

Could you provide a little more information/investigation (I'm too
lazy, at this very moment, to do the background investigation that you
should have provided, like who derk gaston is)?  According to the
headers, this looks like it might be forged (not just the little "may
be forged" notice, but the source locations, and even the name of the
person sending the mail - what association do they have to Ron Paul?)