Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:36:32 +0100
From: Joxean Koret <joxeankoret@...oo.es>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 33, Issue 1

Hi,

You're wrong. First of all, yes, is a preauth sql injection in an "admin
console" but, if you have privileges to connect to the Oracle Financials
instance, even as a normal unprivileged user, you have sufficient
privileges to access it. You don't need to have assigned the SYSADMIN
responsability.

And second, there are many ways to bypass authentication in Oracle
E-Business Suite, at least in version 11i, I'm not sure if the same
problems applies to R12. I can't release more details right now.

Thanks,
Joxean Koret

On jue, 2007-11-01 at 12:00 +0000,
full-disclosure-request@...ts.grok.org.uk wrote:

> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:55:36 -0500
> From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
> Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] ZDI-07-058: Oracle E-Business Suite SQL
>         Injection Vulnerability
> To: "zdi-disclosures@...m.com" <zdi-disclosures@...m.com>,
>         full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
>
> post auth sql injection in random admin console - lulz
>
> On 10/31/07, zdi-disclosures@...m.com <zdi-disclosures@...m.com>
> wrote:
> > The specific flaw exists in the okxLOV.jsp page in the
> Administration
> > console.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (192 bytes)