Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:47:15 -0500
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<mbann@...s.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: still some 0days to sell

Yes, Michael is the expert. Everyone knows private bugs are not
0day, only public bugs! LOLOLOLOL! Hire this guy!

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:32:35 -0500 Michael Bann
<mbann@...s.umn.edu> wrote:
>Ok, first off, this is FULL DISCLOSURE. Perhaps you meant to send
>this
>to "I'm a haxor". Don't worry, common mistake.
>
>Second, I highly doubt you have "some" 0days, if any at all.
>Perhaps a
>few bugs/buffer under/over flows, but nothing that, in the
>computer
>security field, would justify the title "0day".
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike
>
>Juergen Marester wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I still have some 0days (just a few now) to sell about windows
>and linux.
>> information by e-mail.
>>
>> see you,
>>
>> Juergen

Click for your daily horoscope, learn about money, love & family.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4c4ZA3zegZxPh1WHd5UE5uH4AWMvEAVEbALzMd94GSjFvleI/