Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:13:02 +0100
From: rchrafe <rchrafe@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: The Call to Reason

“The Call to Reason.”
By the rhcrafe Senior seat of officials.
BEHOLD AND WITNESS, those who read this document, this which
is the official PROCLAMATION and LETTER OF INTENT concerning
the future of RCHRAFE and RCHRAFE member states; the words within
are no less than the movement of RCHRAFE from its widely
admired position in the computer underground to an overt
existence as a world renowned hacking into computer machines authority.
REGARDING the current social state of hacking into computer
machines, RCHRAFE takes no stance. As an autonomous body
with goals unrelated to what is largely considered “the
hacking community”, RCHRAFE recognizes no entities nor social
classes other than RCHRAFE and anti-RCHRAFE. Abstract concepts
such as “black hat” and “white hat” do thus not exist in
the lexicon of RCHRAFE politics, and are irrelevant to our goals.
What then, are the goals and motivations of this powerful
force that has developed over the years, that has come
to be known as RCHRAFE? No less than the subjugation of
power in the computer machine community. It is at this
time appropriate to state COMMUNIQUE POINT NUMBER ONE:
“RCHRAFE DOES NOT AFFILIATE IN CONCEPT WITH ANY EXISTING
POLITICAL OR SOCIAL ENTITIES. RCHRAFE IS IN AND OF ITSELF,
A SOCIAL PHENOMENON OF ADEQUATE STATURE TO STAND WITHOUT
ASSISTANCE OR AFFILIATION.”
It should be pointed out that although RCHRAFE has strong
ties to the American Republican Party and political
republican ideology, we do not participate actively
in government politics of any kind.
PERTAINING TO the overall goals of RCHRAFE as an organization
and the pervasive RCHRAFE social movement, we have distinct
purpose and bearing.
While RCHRAFE assimilates no political or social goals in
and of themselves, we reserve the right to voice opinion
when political or social policies or activities relate
to these aforementioned goals.
These goals, stated, comprise COMMUNIQUE POINT NUMBER
TWO:
“RCHRAFE EXISTS ENTIRELY FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF MEMBERS,
MEMBER INTEREST, AND HAQING INTO COMPUTER MACHINES.”
We may surmise in corollary then, by the combined
observations of communique points one and two, that RCHRAFE
is in definition a usurping entity, and will tend to
remain benign concerning rival computer groups.
TO CONCLUDE, RCHRAFE will exist as long as the interests
of the corollaries are subject to external change. We
reserve the right to maintain the status of RCHRAFE and
the goals of the corollaries by any mean necessary, but
never by exceeding necessary means.
We Shall Rise!