Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:44:07 -0500
From: <secreview@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Professional IT Security Service Providers -
	Exposed

Greetings List:

My team and I have started doing critical reviews of security
companies that offer Professional IT Security Services. We find
these companies by searching Google for key words like Penetration
Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Web Application Security, etc.
We randomly select one of the companies from the search results and
begin our review.

Generally our reviews are done by reading the contents of the
companies website. We strip away all the marketing fluff and we
look for untruths, poor grammar, quality of service, team talent
and capabilities, site clarity, etc. If the website leaves us with
questions, or sounds too good to be true we call the security
company being reviewed and engage them in conversation about their
capabilities and offerings.

Once we feel that we've studied the target company enough, we form
a critical opinion and post it in the form of a critical review to
http://secreview.blogspot.com. Our reviews are non-biased,
critically honest, and in some cases even a bit harsh.

We're interested in growing our team of reviewers and site authors
but are looking for legitimate readers and writers. If you are
interested in doing reviews and having your reviews posted then
emails us here to let us know. Or, write a review and email it to
us at secreview@...hmail.com and we'll review it and post it if its
good.

Again, the blog URL is: http://secreview.blogspot.com. Spread it
around, show it to other people, post your comments, and be honest.
We don't want to give anyone an "incorrect" review, we want the
reviews to be as accurate and truthful as possible!

Regards,
  The Secreview Team
  http://secreview.blogspot.com
  Professional IT Security Service Providers - Exposed

--
Click here for to find products that will help grow your small business.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eDJc4GGXbFBkQIWEuJV81lxSTb5bRrR3rPPh9SutJsWSg68/