Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:48:07 +0800
From: Sowhat <smaillist@...il.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: TOP 10 Vulnerability Trends for 2008

It's the last month of 2007 and the time is right to look back at the year
and predict the
vulnerability trends for 2008.
A quick glance at the National Vulnerability Database reveals that there has
been a disclosure
of 5,877 unique vulnerabilities so far this year.
Nevis Labs has been researching these and developing novel solutions to
protect its customers.
Based on our research and documented information, the following are our
predictions for the
TOP 10 vulnerability trends in 2008:

   - ActiveX

   - File Format