Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:17:18 -0600
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle@...il.com>
To: Jay <jay.tomas@...osecguru.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: on xss and its technical merit

Thank you info sec guru for your glowing review. Did you even read my post?
I think I explained quite succinctly why XSS is not a vulnerability. Do you
have some argument with what I posted or are you going to stick with
criticizing my tone? You win oh guru of the info sec industry thing.

<3 fredrick

YAY!

Content of type "text/html" skipped