Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:32:22 -0600
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle@...il.com>
To: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Microsoft FTP Client Multiple Bufferoverflow
	Vulnerability

Yes way to go MW you made his day! MW I understand how hard it is to turn
things into viable exploits :(... sometimes the best move is just to wait
for the metasploit guys to do it. They are elite at bof sploitin' etc. You
should stick to the more interesting research like XSS and SQL tampering :<

also Dude, your pillow joke was damn hilarious :D how did you think of it?
can you give me joke lessons?

"Maybe he will stuff a pillow in there in order to help curb the urge to
give n3td3v repeated blowjobs on the hour, every hour.."
^--- Comedy Platinum (better than gold)

YAY!

On Dec 12, 2007 8:38 PM, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle@...il.com> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2007 3:38 AM, Morning Wood <se_cur_ity@...mail.com> wrote:
> > One of my first advisories and was rediscovered later, turned into a
> viable
> > exploit 2 years after by another researcher.
> >

> http://framework.metasploit.com/exploits/view/?refname=windows:ftp:netterm_netftpd_user
> >

> http://metasploit.com:55555/EXPLOITS?MODE=SELECT&MODULE=%6e%65%74%74%65%72%6d%5f%6e%65%74%66%74%70%64%5f%75%73%65%72%5f%6f%76%65%72%66%6c%6f%77
> >
> > *hugz*
>

> Thanks for this MW. Made my freaking day (admittedly not hard to do, but
> still)
>
> I am sure now reepex (http://reepex.com) will learn from his mistake
> and stop being such a douchebag, and shut his mouth. Maybe he will
> stuff a pillow in there in order to help curb the urge to give n3td3v
> repeated blowjobs on the hour, every hour..
>
> If he feels like doing so, I know a great site to buy the pillows from
> (http://reepex.com)
>
> -JP

Content of type "text/html" skipped