Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:05:37 -0800
From: "Morning Wood" <se_cur_ity@...mail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Microsoft FTP Client Multiple Bufferoverflow
	Vulnerability

basically i am saying i could care less, it was years ago, and i certaintly
do not care about your gay antics at security cons or on this or any other
public forum...

can you really not be any better than a worthless pile of gmail poop? or at
least let everone see your great security worx... but i seriously doubt that
will happen * kinda like n3td3v\s great security research / discoveries!

ciao