Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:21:47 -0500
From: gmaggro <gmaggro@...ers.com>
To: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: BackTrack3 beta

I took the beta of BackTrack3
(http://www.offensive-security.com/bt3b141207.rar.torrent) for a spin
last night and was very impressed.

I have not looked into the anonymizing features, or if there are any
stego tools in it (a man has to sleep sometime) but given the design
those ought to be simple customizations. Did not check it for i18n
configuration either, such as right-to-left language support, etc. Let's
not leave our jihadi friends out, after all!

It would appear to be a near perfect tool for the sorts of mischievous
ideas one might think up. A lovely bit of work.