Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:55:35 -0500
From: Epic <epic@...k3r.com>
To: c0redump <c0redump@...ers.org.uk>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -Exposed]
	Cybertrust ( C + )

Isn't ANY review subjective to opinion?    I do not understand the basis of
this flame.  It appears to me that a lot of the reviews on this site offer
some great insight into the companies being presented.   Granted it is an
opinion, but that is what a blog is isn't it?

On 12/20/07, c0redump <c0redump@...ers.org.uk> wrote:

> Exactly.  Your 'grading' is based on your personal opinion.
>
> Do us all a favour and get a proper job.

Content of type "text/html" skipped