Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:00:54 -0500
From: <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: <reepex@...il.com>,<don.bailey@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] Cybertrust ( C + )

"However, if you think hushmail = anonymity you're worse
at security than even I am. It's a funny coincidence that
there are two Elazars posting to full disclosure at one
time! I wonder if they're related?!?! HmmM!!m!M!Mm!M"

Jackpot! Ill give you some of my UK lottery winnings once I get
them from the very nice guy with a strange Hotmail address...

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:35:30 -0500 don bailey
<don.bailey@...il.com> wrote:
>reepex wrote:
>> nothing don ever does is useful or funny
>>
>> On Dec 20, 2007 2:14 PM, SecReview <secreview@...hmail.com
>> <mailto:secreview@...hmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Don, the origional poster is anonymous so its not actually
>that
>>     funny.
>>

>It's true that nothing I ever do is useful or funny. You
>didn't need to make that statement, it's already assumed.
>
>However, if you think hushmail = anonymity you're worse
>at security than even I am. It's a funny coincidence that
>there are two Elazars posting to full disclosure at one
>time! I wonder if they're related?!?! HmmM!!m!M!Mm!M
>
>Go fuck yourselves.
>Sincerely,

Lose up to 20 lbs in one month with a new diet. Click here.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dU2Y2Q7fAMy0KrO1YozvNqsBE6yVAWvNi4FlBiKYcGIgriw/