Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:15:05 +0000
From: "SilentRunner" <silentrunner@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] Audit Serve, Inc. ( F- )

So, because I disagree strongly with your actions I must be the
subject of your review?

Clearly, your progenitors were swimming in the shallow end of the
gene pool when they set about screwing your sorry excuse for a
brain into existence.

You obviously didn't understand the salient points of my reponse,
so lets try it again:

. It is perfectly possible to create a complex system and offer it
to customers cheaply, even if the volumes are not enough to cover
ones costs. This is known as loss leading, and as I explained, is a
reasonable way to upsell more comprehensive and therefore more
costly services. This sort of thing is Sales and Marketing 101 and
should be quite obvious to even your neuron-challenged grey-matter.

. You gave an F for poor quality service (your words), without
buying a service. QED.

It is quite obvious that the "we" you refer to is just you and the
reviews you are purporting to offer are simply a transparent way of
getting something published to help you apply for a job. So, with
that in mind, consider this:

What potential employer is going to consider your "published
works", when the entire (mercifully so far only one) collection is
to be reviews of goods and services you have not actually seen or
received.

At this point, the unutterable stupidity of this is so monumental
that a cogent analogy of the requisite gravity escapes me.

Finally, your last quote is priceless:

"Not even sure why people would use your service instead of going
direct to Qualys."

It's called re-selling. Go back to school skiddie, you have no
place here and no place in the trade.

SR

--
Click for top financial advice. Reduce debt & save for retirement.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4d76ClmQ4GHvrlmtE1vDTk21T4Q55JP1kX2zuiMZ1YpFx2oo/