Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:36:25 -0300
From: "Kurt Dillard" <kurtdillard@....com>
To: "'Nate McFeters'" <nate.mcfeters@...il.com>,
	"'SecReview'" <secreview@...hmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Reviewers
	-	Exposed] SecReview ( A + )

I agree with Nate. It's odd how you dismiss any critics as 'trolls,' and
only believe that people who compliment your efforts are 'legitimate
readers.' As an author and public speaker I know that I get the most value
from people who critique my work because they help me to improve. Sure,
being slapped on the back feels good, but having someone point out my
mistakes helps me to fix them.