Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:32:42 -0500
From: Adam Muntner <adam.muntner@...etmove.com>
To: secreview <secreview@...hmail.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Secreview re-review of quietmove ( F ---)

Andre is a friend but not an employee or representative of the
business- HOWEVER - There were a number of innacuracies in his
statements about me. A selection of corrections to statements are below.

- I never ran UPT
- all the speculation about our methodology and pricing was wrong.
- the quantity ofautomated vs hands on testing we perform are based on
what the customer is willing to pay for. Novel concept. We explain
carefully what can and can't be found. The customer select their
apporpriate level of risk acceptce based on the value of the target of
evaluation and their budget. We always try to go above and beyond.
- our overhead is low-no giant headquarters - we are virtual mostly
except for a rack cage. We don't have to support a giant marketing
team and don't do $20k trade show booths. As a result that isn't built
into our pricing.
- I was never a 'uNIX admin' but did engineer one of the early
commercially avail Beowulf clusters - in 1998 - and have run some unix
boxes, meaning it took all of 3 hours a month of my time, but i was
not a 'unix admin' by any stretch of the imagination. The opennsd
posts were from what,10 years ago?
More evidence of your poor arithmetic skills from the initial post.
- the website wasn't updated because I am taking a vacation to NYC and
would rather enjoy myself than meet some 12 hour unmentioned timetable
to edit the website by an anonymous coward pfy.
- they weren't insults, they were sarcastic though accurate
representations of you'd subpar ( at best) review capabilities
- others but really, who cares? You are not interested in facts as I
will prove below.

Your analysis is worthless. Several weeks ago you posted your alleged
methodology. It included contacting the vendor PRIOR to review, which
you didnt do. You also didnt notify us of the review. I read it on fd
myself.

You sent a list of questions on new years day, after you posted the
review, and half a day later posted your re review without again
contacting me directly except with a monster list of questions - not
so much as a phone call. You alleged review was based on list noise,
not speaking with me.

You still have yet to post your scoring methodology as promised. You
fail.

Frankly I find the drama and anonymous weenie-waving on this list to
be tedious. FD is more a running joke than a productive mailing list.
Save the drama fo yo mama.

On my timetable I'll respond to your questions.... To the list, not to
you directly. Frankly I don't trust you to represent them accurately.
Right now I'm going to visit the metropolitan museum of art, and
tonight go party - not answer your essay test. Sorry to dissapoint.

As a number of list members commented privately to me - you don't
deserve the attention.

That said, if you can prove you will follow your own previously stated
methodology, I'll re review your review system. Following your
methodology I will post a f----------- score in 6-12 hours or maybe
sooner if you don't respond.

That's a joke, son. ;)

Adam Muntner
Managing Partner
QuietMove, Inc.
http://www.quietmove.com

Sorry for typos - sent from my 31337 jailbroken iPhone. It runs unix.
I guess that makes me a unix admin!

Content of type "text/html" skipped