Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 21:21:54 -0500
From: gmaggro <gmaggro@...ers.com>
To: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Corporations and Institutes to target for attack
	& exploitation

I have been doing some thinking, and it seems to me upon surveying the
'scene' (excluding the profiteering criminal element) that too many
people resemble anti-globalization protesters. I do not mean that in a
positive way; I'm talking about the fools who smash the windows of small
businesses in the course of protesting large multinational corporations.

There does seems to be a sense of rage, certainly disappointment, in a
number of people regarding their ability to effect change... but it's
poorly articulated. Someone elsewhere the other day reflected back on
the LA Riots, expressing disappointment that the rioters violated their
own neighbourhoods instead of tearing up mansions in Beverley Hills. An
apt metaphor.

While there isn't enough aggression directed at pop culture noise sites
like myspace, youtube, or facebook and others, we risk getting
distracted by focusing on that sort instead of laying a beating on
entities that deserve a stronger brand of justice. I'm not sure how to
strike a balance in that regard anymore.

Might I suggest, or even plead, that you bend your talents towards
giving these folks the hardest time possible? Penetrate their networks
and those of their partners and make secrets known, their employees
uncomfortable - you lie down with dogs, you get fleas - and make the
price of doing dirty business as high as possible.

Expect complications due to use of fronts, renamings, holding companies,
etc.

Names come from a mix of sites and are ranked in no particular order of
importance. I'd lay the boots to Monsanto and the Church Of Scientology
first, but à chacun son goût.

AB Biodisk
AIR QUALITY STANDARDS COALITION
ALLIANCE FOR THE PRUDENT USE OF ANTIBIOTICS
Abbot Laboratories
Accuracy in Media
Adam Smith Institute
Alcon Research, Ltd.
American Enterprise Institute
American International Group, Inc
Association for Better Living and Education.
AstraZeneca
Atlas Economic Research Foundation
Bionomic Institute
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Brookings Institution
Burstein Technologies, Inc.
Castle Rock Foundation (formerly known as The Coors Foundation)
Cato Institute
Center for Independent Studies
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation
Church Of Scientology
Church Of Spiritual Technology
Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation
Competitive Enterprise Institute
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cult Awareness Network (now a Scientology front)
DSM Anti-Infectives, B.V.
Discovery Institute
Earhart Foundation
Essential Therapeutics, Inc.
ExxonMobil
Foundation for Economic Education
Fraser Institute
Frontiers of Freedom Institute/People for the USA
GlaxoSmithKline
Heartland Institute
Heritage Foundation
Hoover Institute
Hudson Institute
Institute for Justice
Institute for Policy Innovations
International Center for Pension Reform
JM Foundation
John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.
LIBRA Initiative, Bayer AG, Pharmaceutical Division
Leadership Institute
Lilly Research Laboratories
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
Merck
Milton and Rose D. Friedman Foundation
Monsanto
National Anxiety Center
National Center for Policy Analysis
National Center for Public Policy Research
Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical Inc.
Pacific Legal Foundation
Pacific Research Institute
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Pharmacia Corporation
Philip-Morris/Altria Group, Inc.
Political Economy Research Center
Progress and Freedom Foundation
R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute of Johnson & Johnson
RAND Corporation
Reason Foundation
Religious Technology Center
Roche Pharmaceuticals and Roche Labs
Scaife Foundations
State Policy Networks's database of state-focused think tanks
The Clorox Company
The National Forum Foundation
The Objectivist Center
USAID
Washington Legal Foundation
World Institute of Scientology Enterprises
Wyeth-Ayerst Research
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals