Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:31:46 -0600
From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
To: "Andre Gironda" <andreg@...il.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

everyone who is not a kiddie knows rsnake is a joke, just like anyone else
involved in his *.ackers group.   If rsnake was to post to places like this
instead of lamer 'hacker'/'security' magazines then he would be ridiculed
off the list like pdp architect was.  Instead I believe rsnake knows hes a
kiddie so he sticks to places with non-technical people and does not involve
himself with people who actually know what they are talking about.

I picked on  Adam Munter mostly because his lame intern decided to spout up
on the list only to end up being a kiddie, and also Adam brought it upon
himself by putting any worth into what secreview says and replying to their
review.

Content of type "text/html" skipped