Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:34:40 -0600
From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

if you noticed he was reading tanebaum's book about minix. If you would look
at the book you would see he relies heavily on source code and actually has
the code in the back of the book so that he can refer to it constantly. In
other books i agree you do not have to know C, but for this book, if you do
not know C, you will end up understanding at a very very high level what
message passing is and thats about it.

Content of type "text/html" skipped