Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 19:12:55 +0100
From: GomoR <fd@...or.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: SinFP fingerprinting tool online demo

Hello list,

for this new year, I put online a demonstration form for
SinFP.

SinFP is an OS fingerprinting tool, which features:
- active AND passive fingerprinting
- works over IPv4 AND IPv6
- uses maximum 3 packets, all standards, targetted to one
  open TCP port

The demo works only in IPv4 active mode.

Feel free to test this program online, and of course, to
install it on your computer ;)

Right now, SinFP is included in BackTrack Linux distro.

Here is the link:
http://www.gomor.org/cgi-bin/sinfp.pl

And the direct link for the demo:
http://www.gomor.org/cgi-bin/sinfp-demo.pl

Best regards,

--
  ^  ___  ___             http://www.GomoR.org/          <-+
  | / __ |__/               Research Engineer              |