Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 00:02:47 +0100
From: Ishan Oshadi Jayawardene <oshadi@...d.info>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Was secreview crap - now OpenVMS!!

Once a so-called security expert was pen-testing my VMS shop. We were
having a nice chat while his eval version of GFI LANguard finished the
scan, and got to talk about VMS. He didn't believe in the robust
security of VMS and told me to do a search for vms on bugtraq, and see
how many results came up.
So I did, and was horrified when I saw thousands of results... Until I
noticed that the matched string in all the (barring perhaps 1 in 10000)
results was "VMs"; not "VMS" or "vms".

(This was some years ago. The bugtraq search function's improved now.)