Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:47:27 -0500
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<phisher_hunter@...oo.com>
Subject:  PWDumpX v1.4

Dear phisher hunter phunt,

I think you are confused. Professional computer crackers, hackers,
whitehats, fruithats, CISSPs, PHDs, etc. do not use the "CLI" for
elitist purposes, but rather for pragmatism. Even the dumb guy that
already responded to the post before pointed that out.

If you plan to post to mailing lists in the future, please refrain
from outing yourself as a fraud. My father Karl once told me "son,
if you need to start a sentence with 'not trying to be' you should
consider just shutting the fuck up and not expressing the half-
assed idea." Of course he said this in German so this is a rough
translation.

Please stick to what you know best. Based on my preliminary recon
efforts, this seems to be hunting phishers and not posting to
computer programming mailing lists, citing your qualifications as
"i don't use kde lolol"

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is
senseless and useless. - Valdis Kletnieks

--- Markus Jansson <markus.jansson at gmail.com> wrote:

>> How about a nice GUI? Or atleast some kind of GUI?
>>
>> I dont know what OS are you using, but I stopped
>> using MS-DOS about 15
>> years ago. Im sure there are folks out there who
>> just loooove command
>> line crap, mostly Linux users I suppose, they
>> obiously are still
>> missing what even Windows 3.11 had. But most of us
>> who live in "this
>> day" are used on using OS and programs that work via
>> GUI.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Markus Jansson
>> Finland
>> --
>> http://www.markusjansson.net
>> http://markusjansson.blogspot.com
>> PGP: 6E9E375EC50A27FDB9DA1672A78C27BF735ADADA
>> PGP2: 9966C10DDC7F0DEDEC480A75FE952445F24D55DD

Get an Unsecured Loan - Fast and Low Cost. Click here!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4d88s5rga1V1cCP3vRvfIobX6xvPrJjaM9jRvjjxto1qPb3S/