Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:25:45 -0600
From: b9u4ea <b9u4ea@...il.com>
To: "Worthless Email" <junk.account88@...oo.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: scada/plc gear

I believe the list of what is being tested was included in the
pervious post to the list.

2 more devices arrived yesterday:

- i.Board i.CanDoIt embedded webserver
(http://www.csimn.com/CSI_pages/iboard.html) which is built similar to
the Kohler in that it uses an embedded ethernet module, but this time
from Digi (http://www.digi.com/products/embeddedsolutions/digiconnectme.jsp)

- ADAM-4572 (http://www.ucs.co.uk/index.php?pid=948)

- Lantronix MSS485-T
(http://www.lantronix.com/device-networking/external-device-servers/mss485-t.html)