Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:34:04 -0000
From: "Ronnie - Norfolk Design" <ronnie@...folkdesign.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: NorfolkDesign.com proven track of excellence

Norfolk Design has a proven track record for excellence in its area.  Our
clients' testimonials reflect this.

Working alongside Norfolk Design, we have seen many small and struggling
charities, grow and flourish.  We believe having a web-presence is very
important for any charity to get their message across and drum-up as much
support as possible.  Having a web-presence means charities have the
potential to reach a global audience.

Norfolk Design understands that charities are often on a very tight budget
and so we continually ensure we provide offer the best possible value for
money - often going that extra mile at no extra cost to the client.

Kindest regards

Ronnie Zahdeh
Norfolk Design
Limits are in the mind, not on the web.

E-mail:  <mailto:ronnie@...folkdesign.com> ronnie@...folkdesign.com
Website:  <http://www.norfolkdesign.com/> http://www.norfolkdesign.com

The information contained in this email is sent from Norfolk Design and is
intended to the addressed recipient(s) only. The content is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited and
could be considered illegal. If you have received this electronic message in
error, please accept our apologies, notify us immediately, and delete the
message. It is important to note that this email may contain views which are
the opinion of Norfolk Design.

All email sent from Norfolk Design is scanned using both client-side and
server-side multiple virus scanners using Norfolk Design's own servers. We
take every measure possible to ensure our emails do not contain any viruses,
but please note that we do not take responsibility if this eventuality
occurs. It is your responsibility to ensure all emails you receive from
Norfolk Design, are scanned with your own virus protection software.

Content of type "text/html" skipped