Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:56:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Bart Cilfone <ebauman_fbi@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Bart Richard Cilfone A.k.a. Bart Cilfone of
	Ubersite, Boredatwork, Uber.fm...

  ____ _   _    _    _   _
 / ___| | | |  / \  | \ | |
| |   | |_| | / _ \ |  \| |   ENTERPRISES LLC.
| |___|  _  |/ ___ \| |\  |   "i herd u liek mudkipz lol"
 \____|_| |_/_/   \_\_| \_|         -- PRESENTS --

FULL DISCLOSURE: Bart Cilfone - Thief, Charlatan, Wannabe Internet Celebrity

This document is the result of extensive research by the private infosec firm
CHAN ENTERPRISES, LLC., conducted under extensive private funding provided by
Eric Bauman and Max Goldberg and their associates.

Abstract:
On Cilfone's resume he claims that touts about "making a difference"[1], touching.
His contributions to the world include a glorified pastebin called ubersite, a
portal that could be recreated in 5 minutes with any popular web framework.
His contributions to free software is limited to a single 1 line patch to
slashcode[2].

It is curious how Bart Cilfone's ratings on social networking sites suddenly slide
from "hottest" on ubersite to completely unnoticed when he hits places digg and
slashdot [3][4]. His ignored comments are a testament to the fact he is really is
just another chicane throwing useless information into the tubes.

Cilfone isn't just your average, egocentric aspie -- He is an utter, complete
charlatan; A lousy programmer. A person who demands credit and praise that simply
is unwarranted. He attempts to be an internet celebrity, but at the same time he
barely is keeping us interested enough to write this. But we feel it our our duty
to the interwebs. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

For a fraud, it's surprising how adamant he is about forcing himself in the public
light (bcilfone, Cilfone Entertainment, etc.). Since most of his fanbase are people
temporarily fixated to his site at the time, no one except 4chan[5] really bothered
to call the guy out for the idiot he is.

Full Name: Bart Richard Cilfone
Online alias: bcilfone
DOB: 10/02/1975
Political Affiliation: Democrat
Addresses:
    2910 N HALSTED ST
    CHICAGO, IL. 60657 #2 / #2910 (current residence)

    Cilfone Entertainment
    3023 N. Clark St. #610 (business mail)

    3246 N Clifton Ave.
    Chicago, Il. 60657

    N531 NEWTON AVE.
    Glen Ellyn, Il. 60137

    (Cilfone, like most pedophiles, keeps his phone numbers strictly unpublished.)
Known relatives:
    Nicholas Frank Cilfone
    Michelli C Cilfone
    Michelle C Cilfone
    Carlene Adel Cilfone
    Frank N Cilfone
    Nick Cilfone
Businesses:
    Cilfone Entertainment, LLC. registered in Illinois
Former Employers:
    AOL Music Now, ScreamDesign.com, EDP Contracting Services, Lockheed Martin
Education:
    University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign
Websites:
    http://www.ubersite.com - pastebin w/ comments
    http://www.boredatwork.com - digg in 1996.
    http://www.interprep.com/
    http://www.uber.fm/
Myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/bcilfone
Crimes:
    80GB+ Pedophilia collection, Claiming to have invented cat macros.

1. http://cilfone.com/resume.html
2. http://www.slashcode.com/articles/00/03/30/2319243.shtml
3. http://slashdot.org/~bcilfone
4. http://reddit.com/user/bcilfone/