Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:21:46 -0800
From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: "Andrew A" -> Benjamin Trott,
	Six Apart/Live Journal hacker, and belligerent anti-gay remarks?

"He wanted to meet me at the art gatherings in San Francisco's 20GOTO10, and
give me a piece of his mind"
Just to let everyone know, this is complete bullshit. I'd rather spend my
time fucking my wife than meet some faggot with aspergers syndrome. However
as a response to this post
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2007-12/0376.html
he issued to me a challenge:
"What is your fucking name you piece of shit?  You lie to make up lies about
everything.  The Google / GMail bug thing was supposed to be somewhat of a
joke, and in fact, when I sent it, I meant to put bug in quotes, but I
lapsed.  The favicon issue is still funny though. However, you must be a
fucking pussy for ranting about me doing desktop support, which is another
fucking lie of yours.  You have no idea what work I have performed
professionally.  Do you know me?  No, you don't, so fuck off.  In fact, give
me your address and you will receive a beating the next time I see you out
on the town.  Given your gmail name, you must be a fat fuck, so it should be
easy to with my modest frame to dance circles around you."

I encourage everyone to revisit the Google/Gmail "all accounts vulnerable"
thread to see if they consider it a security vulnerability (it wasn't).

So you want to doxdrop, you little shit?

Kristian Erik Hermansen
567 237 4237

Everyone send their regards to Kristian's Dad, which seems to be the current
address for Kristian with major credit agencies, and he lived there as
little as six months ago (lol basement dwelling loser):
13 ORCHARD AVENUE
KINGSTON MA 02364

PS-- He is working another desktop support job and specifying his title as
security oriented on linkedin. LOL@...STEN HERMAPHRODITESEN

Content of type "text/html" skipped