Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:01:49 -0500
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<gluttony@...il.com>
Subject: Re: let's name something after dude vanwinkle

Dear Andjew,

c35312fb3a7e05b7a44db2326bd29040

This hash is proof that Gobbles and n3td3v are one in the same. I
will reveal this information as soon it is cleared for publication
by Dr. Neal Krawetz, with whom I have been collaborating with for
some time now.

As for your Anti-Semetic remarks, they are not appreciated. Please
take your hatred for the Jews and other sub-human cultures off list.

"The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty
commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their
love; only for their fear." - Paul Schmehl

_

_

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:33:15 -0500 Andrew A <gluttony@...il.com>
wrote:
>dear mengele,
>
>n3td3v isn't gobbles. rocky is pretty sharp and hilarious. n3td3v
>is only
>unintentionally funny.
>
>also why haven't you injected bleach into the eyes of known
>talmudic piglet
>gadi evron?
>
>On Feb 15, 2008 3:48 PM, Joey Mengele <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Dear Gobbles,
>>
>> We can rename him 'Dude Van Bitchwrinkle'. Get it? That means
>pussy
>> in American. LOLOLOL.

>> "I told you I was hardcore" - Dude Van Bitchwrinkle
>>
>> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:43:16 -0500 worried security
>> <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com> wrote:
>> >i've been thinking about this for a few days and i think
>something
>> >should be named after him or a foundation or charity setup in
>his
>> >name.
>> >
>> >even a new mailing list named after him or some good cause to
>come
>> >from his life to keep his alias in circulation for future
>> >generations
>> >of security folks to learn about him.
>> >
>> >i'm very disappointed he wasn't mentioned on securityfocus but
>> >those
>> >folks are on the same downhill spiral as yahoo inc anyway, so
>why
>> >should we care what securityfocus are doing.
>> >
>> >its time to get brain storming on this, but i want him to stay
>in
>> >memory long after we're gone..
>> >
>> >me and dude vanwinkle weren't best o friends or best o enemies
>but
>> >did read his posts everyday and thought he was ok.
>> >
>> >i will leave it upto the funsec crowd and gadi evron to
>organise
>> >and
>> >decide if something and what should be named after him, i don't
>> >want
>> >to be part of organising, i'm just throwing the suggestion out
>> >there
>> >for the real decision makers to decide what the next step
>should
>> >be in
>> >remembering the dude.
>> >
>> >i have a mailing list called n3td3v so if i get killed there is
>> >something for me on the internet to keep my name in
>circulation,
>> >its
>> >time there was something to remember dude vanwinkle.
>> >
>> >i'll leave it upto the higher ups to decide if this is a good
>or
>> >bad
>> >suggestion its not upto me to decide on things like this.
>> >
>> >gadi evron is a born leader, so i give it to him to lead this
>and
>> >decide on what should be setup or named after him.
>> >
>> >and if nothing is setup and named after him, then i will do it
>> >myself,
> [...]

Click here to see the world and find great teaching positions abroad.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dBbnV0ihKTt1YhXBbVrppUqAmDCGRbNcpzBx6Gzk64f8PhO/